Indiana Personal Injury Lawyer
Zaki Ali represents accident victims and families in several types of personal injury cases in the state of Indiana. His practice is focused on motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, and workers’ compensation cases.
Bringing more than 20 years of legal experience to every case he handles, Zaki Ali is known for providing strategic advocacy and personalized service while tirelessly seeking the best outcomes possible.
Over the years, Mr. Ali has helped clients facing a variety of high-stakes legal matters. He has a long-standing record of:
- Fighting for his clients’ best interests
- Consistently and clearly communicating with his clients
- Fiercely protecting his clients rights every step of the way
- Working tenaciously to help the injured secure the justice and compensation they deserve Call (765) 697-9002 or email Attorney Zaki Ali now for a FREE phone or in-person consultation and important answers about your rights and legal options.
The sooner you contact Attorney Zaki Ali, the sooner you can get experienced help pursuing the justice and financial recovery you may deserve.
We look forward to hearing from you whenever you need experienced legal advice. Until then, explore the following for more on Zaki Ali’s experience and credentials.
WHEN YOUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE, DO NOT WAIT TO ACT
While compensation from personal injury cases can’t erase the permanent injuries and losses caused by negligence, it can help victims and families start to rebuild their lives.
Find out more about how Zaki Ali can help you during a no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation. Until then, you can learn more about our personal injury practice through the information and links below.
Bars and Court
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana and all Indiana state courts.
- Juris Doctor, Northern Kentucky University, Salomon B.Chase College of Law, 1998
- Master of Arts, Human Resources Training and Development,University of Wisconsin, 1990
- Bachelor of Arts, Public Relations and Marketing, Southeast Missouri State University, 1987
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College®, Faculty Member, 2010–present
- Indiana Public Defender Council, Faculty Member, 2010–present
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Graduate, National Criminal Defense College
- Graduate, National Institute for Trial Advocacy Training
- Graduate, National Trial Advocacy Institute
- Black Law Students Association, Vice President, 1995–1996
- Student Bar Association, Class Representative, 1994–1996
- Principal, Zaki Ali, Trial Lawyer, 2002–present
- Deputy Prosecutor, Office of the Madison County Prosecutor, 2001–2002
- Deputy Attorney General—Consumer Protection Department, Office of the Attorney General of Indiana, 2000
- Senior Law Clerk—Consumer Protection Department, Office of the Attorney General of Indiana, 1997–2000
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Eli Lilly and Company, 1991–1996 Public Speaking Instructor and Advisor, University of Wisconsin, 1988–1990
- Growth Through the Lens,” The Warrior, a quarterly publication of
the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Spring 2012
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Faculty, DWI/OWI Field Sobriety Training Seminar, Indiana Public Defender Council Trial Practice Institute, 2013
- Faculty, Death Penalty Seminar, Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College®, 2012