The Help You Need In The Criminal Justice System
If you have been charged with a crime in Indiana, there is one thing you need to understand right from the start: The criminal justice system is not on your side. There is no one in the system who is truly there to help you. The judge and jury are trying to be neutral, the prosecuting attorney is there to get a guilty verdict and the maximum punishment possible, and even the public defender will make a paycheck regardless of whether or not you go to prison. No one within the system is all that motivated to help you.
No one within the criminal justice system is there to help you. You need an advocate to defend your rights in this powerful, daunting system.
Attorney Zaki Ali, Trial Lawyers and our legal team are here to help you. With more than 20 years of legal experience and personal knowledge of the pitfalls of the criminal justice system, attorney Ali takes his work personally. Our entire team follows his lead by fighting aggressively to help our clients avoid prison time and get the best results possible. We serve clients in Indianapolis, Anderson and Muncie, Indiana.
Your Criminal Solutions
We provide a strong defense against criminal charges that include:
- Drug crime charges: We defend clients against a range of drug-related criminal charges that can include possession of cocaine, all types of marijuana-related charges, cultivation and manufacturing, dealing, possession with intent and trafficking, to name just a few.
- Violent crimes: Our team provides a strong defense against everything from simple assault to homicide charges. We also represent clients in cases involving domestic violence charges. Once a domestic violence call is made, the authorities take an extremely aggressive approach. We can help you protect your relationship with your children and your reputation.
- Sex Crimes: Our attorney and team provide a strong defense against charges that include pornography involving children, sexual assault, sex with a minor and other sex crime charges.
- Theft crimes: Our theft crime practice includes petty theft, robbery, burglary and more complex fraud and other white collar crime charges, to name just a few.
- Drunk driving: We also provide a strong defense against DUI charges. Whether this is your first offense or you have prior DUI convictions, or if you are a minor charged with DUI, we can help you.
This is a sampling of the types of criminal cases we handle. If you have been charged with any other type of crime, call us. We can help you.
Contact Our Lawyer Today
We look forward to hearing from you so we can discuss your case. With criminal charges, there is too much at stake to trust your case to a public defender or an inexperienced attorney. Call us at 765-252-1539.