Superior Representation When It’s Time To Hold Reckless Drivers Accountable
Drunk driving wrecks should never happen. Driving while intoxicated is against the law, and drunk driving is totally preventable. Still, thousands are hurt in drunk driving wrecks each year, and at least one in every five traffic deaths in Indiana is caused by a drunk driver.
Whenever impaired motorists cause accidents and injuries, victims can rely on car accident lawyer Zaki Ali for fierce advocacy in the pursuit of justice and compensation. Zaki Ali is dedicated to holding negligent drivers accountable, and he has the skills, experience and resources to help victims build strong drunk driving cases. No matter how complicated a case may be, victims can trust attorney Zaki Ali to guide them at every step and set their case for the best possible outcome
The sooner you contact attorney Zaki Ali, the sooner you can get experienced help pursuing the justice and financial recovery you may deserve.
How Do I Know If The Other Driver Was Drunk Or Impaired?
As the dust settles from a crash, it’s not always easy to tell if another motorist was intoxicated. Some red flags that a drunk driver may have caused your wreck can include:
- Field sobriety tests being conducted after a crash
- Breathalyzer tests being administered to other motorists
- Other drivers being placed under arrest
- Other motorists showing signs of impairment, like slurring words, smelling of alcohol, and/or having bloodshot eyes
Whether or not you noticed these warning signs of drunk driver involvement, car accident attorney Zaki Ali can do what it takes to determine whether impairment was a factor. This can include (and is not limited to):
- Carefully analyzing the police report
- Retesting blood samples obtained after the crash
- Re-interviewing accident witnesses
- Reviewing other motorists’ driving records
What Type Of Compensation Can Come From Drunk Driving Car Accident Cases?
Drunk driving accident victims can be entitled to various damages after a crash. These can include (and may not be limited to) damages for:
- Medical bills, like ambulance costs, emergency room bills, and more
- Lost earnings, including past and future lost wages
- Destroyed property, like vehicles and personal items
- Pain and suffering
If the drunk driver is just one of the parties at fault for a wreck, victims may be eligible to pursue damages from the other liable parties. Depending on the details of the crash, these other parties may include bars, restaurants, and/or other alcohol-serving venues.
After A Drunk Driving Accident, You Are Not Alone: Contact Attorney Zaki Ali For Help
When you or a loved one has been hurt by an impaired driver, you can count on Zaki Ali, Trial Lawyers for compassionate legal guidance and tenacious advocacy. With more than 20 years’ experience, Indiana drunk driving attorney Zaki Ali has the expertise and resources to:
- Effectively protect your rights
- Build you the strongest possible case
- Stand up to any opponent on your behalf
- Position your case for the best possible outcome
With Indiana personal injury lawyer Zaki Ali on your side, you can be confident that you have a skilled attorney in your corner who is fighting to help you recover the full compensation you may deserve. You can also expect responsive, client-focused service at every phase of your case.
That can bring you invaluable peace of mind that your case and recovery are set up for success. While compensation can’t erase permanent injuries and losses caused by drunk driving wrecks, it can help victims and families heal and start to rebuild their lives. Call 765-252-1539 or email attorney Zaki Ali now to schedule a FREE phone, virtual or in-person consultation.